Presentations - Tuesday
These are presentations given on the second day of the symposium. They are listed in programme order. Note that in some cases, the presentation may differ slightly from that given at the symposium.
- Nigel Critchley
- Nigel Critchley, ADAS | 'Changes in ecological communities on farmland in relation to management reflecting agricultural policies'
- Rob Marrs
- Rob Marrs, University of Liverpool | 'The British Uplands: the importance of long-term experiments inside and outside of ECN'
- James Morison
- James Morison, Forest Research | 'Measuring and managing woodland carbon balances'
- Helen Pontier
- Helen Pontier, Defra | 'ECN, Policy and Evidence'
- Mike Morecroft
- Mike Morecroft, Natural England | 'The science and practice of climate change adaptation'
- François Edwards
- François Edwards, Centre for Ecology & Hydrology | 'The role of the ECN in freshwater research: key opportunities'
- Sue Rennie
- Sue Rennie, Centre for Ecology & Hydrology | 'Data Management and Access in the ECN Data Centre'
- Helen Roy
- Helen Roy, Centre for Ecology & Hydrology | 'Citizen Science: What does it mean for the ECN?'
- Helen Beadman
- Helen Beadman, UKEOF | 'Environmental Monitoring Challenges: a UKEOF Perspective'