Training courses: Integrated Spatial Modelling of Ecosystem Services
Oct 14, 2013 09:30 AM
Oct 18, 2013 04:30 PM
|Where||CEH Wallingford, UK|
|Contact Name||Katharine Turvey|
|Add event to calendar||
- Does your organisation aim to map and value the goods and services from nature?
- Would tools to assess the tradeoffs associated with alternative land use choices be useful?
- Do you want to develop your skills and knowledge in the state-of-the-art of this research field?
If so the following courses may be relevant:
- A one-day (14th Oct) 'Introduction to InVEST' workshop- for researchers and practitioners who wish to gain a basic working knowledge of InVEST software
- A week-long intensive training course (14th-18th Oct)- for users who seek in-depth understanding of the InVEST models and to consider their future development
For course programme and application details follow the link below.
Course registration closes 31st July 2013.